Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Subject Matter Experts

Today, we Skyped in with subject matter experts in the field of weather as a review and enrichment for tomorrow's test. 


Brian Bastian's Biography

I am a weather and catastrophe risk management professional with cross-functional experience in technical meteorology, forecasting and remote sensing, reinsurance, analytics, systems and requirements engineering.
In addition to my work experience, I have a passion for educating and teaching kids about weather and climate, and professional development (networking, mentoring, etc.).
I earned my B.S. Meteorology & Weather Risk Management from Penn State University.  I also have a M.Eng. Systems Engineering from Penn State.

Mike Merin's Biography

Hello my name is Mike Merin. I've been interested in Meteorology since junior high school when my Earth Science teacher inspired me to be a part of the field. I graduated from Stony Brook with a BS in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, and for the past 5 years I've been working at Metro Weather with Pat Pagano doing a wide variety of jobs from broadcasting on the radio to forensic research for court cases.  Weather has always been my passion and I am always eager to learn more and teach others what I know

No comments:

Post a Comment