Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Welcome Third Grade!

Dear Parents and Students,

I am so excited to start this upcoming 2015-2016 school year with you! I will be providing links and videos on my blog to those of you are new to STEM and would like a better understanding of what the engineering design process looks like in and out of the classroom. I will also be posting images and updates on what the students are working on throughout different units. Feel free to follow me on Twitter: @JoeParthemore

The Design Process Video

This week (8/24-8/28) we will be completing three different engineering challenges: Spaghetti Tower Challenge, Keva Block Design Challenge, and the Straw Boat Design Challenge. The Straw Boat Design Challenge is posted below for you to see. Pictures of the students completing the challenge will be posted later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment