Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Classroom Setup!

This weekend I have moved my classroom around to fit the needs of my students. Some desks are arranged in groups of three, four, and even six. I also have given my teacher desk and another table to the students to use as a means to stand when they no longer want to sit down.  I am still figuring out how I want my back carpeted corner. I may get pillows or bean bags to lean against, but that is still up in the air. Overall, this new arrangement is intentional to maximize learning, while providing choices for the students. Take a look! 






Parents, I also wanted to thank you for providing supplies last week for our upcoming Engineering Design Challenge. Your help is always appreciated and it is a great example to the students. I took some pictures of the supplies that were donated to help with this week's science/engineering project. We will begin on Tuesday and finish up on Friday. I encourage you to read my blog this week to see our learning in ACTION!


No comments:

Post a Comment